Here we are at LaVell Edward's Stadium in Provo, Utah, September 13, 2008. It was clear and warm—the perfect day for a football game. UCLA had come to battle against the Cougars.
And they didn't come alone. My grandma, Nanny, came all the way from California to support the Bruins. Dad and Eamers remain loyal. Mom cheered for both sides.
We tried this photo three times before letting Mom put on her shades. The strange lady looking on in the background is Nanny. ;)
Though Eamers appears to be much taller than me in this photo, I'm certain that she was standing on the bleachers.
It was an intense game. The poor Bruins struggled quite a bit.
This was the final score.
Here I am with Nanny. She took the Bruins' loss like a champ. I was sorry that she came all that way for them to be slaughtered, but I was sure glad she came. As she's told me since I was little, I love her "heart and soul and body and soul"!
2 comments:
I am coming up for another home game sometime. I just learned the song and I am DYING to sing it with all the other fans!
how fun! GOod that they won, unlike when they came to play TCU :(
Post a Comment