Friday, April 17, 2009

The End is Near...

I'm not dead. I'm just a college student.

And the semester is almost over. I took my first final today, have another at 7 am tomorrow morning (gritting teeth), and two more Tuesday.

I think the weather is schizophrenic. We'll be granted a couple glorious days of sunshine and warm temperatures, then—WHOOMP. Five inches of snow. As I leaned against the wind that sent stinging snowflakes into my face the other day, bundled up in a sweater, coat, scarf, beanie and boots, I thought it strange that under my sweater was a sunburn I procured while laying out in the sun for an hour on Sunday, in shorts and a t-shirt. The weather is schizophrenic, bipolar, or a murderous psychopath, or all of the above. The white Y on the mountain looks like it's playing peek-a-boo. Now you see me...*snow*...now you don't!

Time to memorize some German verbs and their nominative, accusative, dative, and genitive conjugations, as well as every grammar concept we've been taught all semester.

Beten Sie für mich!
(Pray for me!)

2 comments:

Caroline said...

So if you're not dead... and school is out.... why no updates?

Caroline said...

You need a new post!