The weather here has actually been quite nice the past few days. It hasn't been as hot during the day, we've had a lot of storms and it's beginning to cool off at night. Probably won't last long, but I'm enjoying it!
Transfers again last night. I swear every transfer feels shorter than the one before. It's official. I will be in this area longer than I was in my first! Sister Tolman is getting transferred and Sister Fonua and I are staying here. We will be joined tomorrow by another brand-new sister, whom I have been called to train. It's a big responsibility and I'm a leeeeetle bit nervous about it, but I know they don't ask people to train willy-nilly, and it is a tried and tested truth that we as missionaries can and are expected to receive revelation daily, hourly, basically every moment of every day. So I'm expecting a lot of revelation this transfer!
Thanks for your prayers on behalf of my brain! I have noticed a big difference. It's still nowhere near perfect, but I feel when I am teaching that I can more quickly discern what our investigators need and how to help them. The words come, especially as I say prayers in my heart during our lessons. And we are looking forward to seeing the fruits of our labors with two baptisms scheduled for this week, Ping on Friday and Omar on Sunday!
No comments:
Post a Comment