Wednesday, October 13, 2010

10/13

I'm so sorry this is so late. Columbus day + a companion who has gotten really good at scheduling back-to-back appointments all day = no emailing until Wednesday. :) Aaaaaaaand it's going to be short.
Giovanni passed his baptismal interviews with flying colors and is ready to jump in the water! He's told all his friends and family about it and asks us every day if he can just be baptized already.
Last week was one of our best, and it's just getting better. With transfers nearing, I'm afraid that my time on the Hudson front may be drawing to a close. I'm crossing my fingers that I'm here for just a couple more months. Hey, maybe President will leave me here forever! Zone Conference is this week, I'll give him puppy eyes and see if he'll let me stay.
All right. Gotta go. Got an appointment.
Love you bunches!
Sister Black

No comments: