SISTER SAMUEL AND I SWITCHED PLACES. We drove all the way to transfer conference two hours away just to find out that we were going to neighboring areas in the same district. SO we played a really funny trick on Elders Taylor and Strong who were anxiously awaiting to hear what happened at transfers. We made up some story and then showed up at Zone Meeting as though nothing had changed--me walking in with Sister White and Sister Samuel walking in with Sister Cope. Elder Taylor caught on really fast but Elder Strong's face was priceless.
I can't tell you how happy I am to be with Sister Cope again! I remember thinking, "Wouldn't it be cool if I went to Barnegat with her...nah! No way President would let me get away with that!" And then it happened. I feel blessed all around because I love her so much but I also get to see Sister White every week at District Meeting and get regular updates on how my dear investigators and friends are doing there. Heavenly Father must love me, or something.
Barnegat's cool. It's like Toms River except much more rural and with slightly fewer old people. Instead it has more antique shops than any town has need for--about 5 on a single street! It is THE furthest south you can go and still be within mission boundaries. It's a beautiful area. The unit here is a Branch! I haven't been in a Branch since the beginning of my mission! It's the teeniest church building I've ever been in--only one hallway and the chapel doubles as sunday school and relief society rooms. The members are AWESOME. I love it.
I love you all so very much, I'm sorry I don't have more time. If I can manage it I'll send you a hand-written letter and tell you more. LOVE YA!
No comments:
Post a Comment